What We Do
ASI has been providing Australia and regional neighbours with quality customised steel sheds and buildings for more than 20 years. From simple design to the most complex application, ASI are experts in designing, project managing and constructing premium, strong and durable steel structures.
We work to the Building Codes of Australia and provide a 15-year structural guarantee on every project. We can oversee every stage of the project and ensure your customised building is constructed to meet the location’s wind loading and ground conditions.
Unlimited in Our Capacity to Deliver
Whatever the size, budget and requirements, you can trust ASI to complete your project within or under budget, to deadline and to the highest quality finish. Some of our custom projects include:
- Transport depots
- Sport complexes and indoor pool shelters
- Aircraft hangars
- Multi-super span buildings
- Government and education buildings
- Equestrian centres
- Farm buildings.
The ASI team has the experience to avoid and recognise potential problems before they arise or escalate. You can be sure your project is in capable hands with ASI.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service and a finished product of the highest standard.
To arrange a no-obligation quote contact us today. Call us on 1300 760 007.
Looking for a Quality Building Partner? The Top 5 Questions You Should Ask Before Deciding
Choosing a quality building partner for your next custom project is an important decision. It’s crucial you find a company that is well respected and trusted so you can rest assured they will understand your needs and meet your expectations from the outset.
We’ve compiled our top 5 questions to ask to help make this decision a little easier.
1. What is your background in the building industry?
Firsty, you need to know if they’re the right fit for the scale and complexities of your custom build. Not only do you require the core competencies for designing and constructing your custom building, but you also need to know if they can project manage from start to finish with professionalism:
- Are they well-established, and how many years have they been in business?
- Do they have a reputation for delivering custom builds on time and on budget?
- Have they constructed a custom building within your industry and/or region before?
2. What building materials do you use and what warranties do you offer?
It’s crucial that your building partner uses only the highest grade materials for safety and durability. A custom building is an investment and you require a finished project that is constructed to last with the conditions of your site in mind. Look for the BlueScope and ShedSafe logos and ask for these assurances in writing:
- Do they use genuine BlueScope steel, or another accredited steel product, that has been designed and tested for our harsh climate?
- What structural guarantees and/or warranties on workmanship do they offer?
- What are their policies on safety and can they show evidence of their compliance to the Building Codes of Australia?
3. Can you assist me in all stages of my custom project – from initial planning to construction?
You require a qualified team with extensive experience in all aspects of project management, including construction projects, turnkey facilities and design, and the development of specialised building requirements. Quite simply, you need a building partner that will work for you.
- What customer service systems do they have in place?
- Can they deliver a custom project of any size and in any location?
- What systems do they use to ensure a customised site-specific design and quotation that is fast and accurate?
4. Can you show evidence that your design and construct services satisfy all engineering codes?
Look for a building partner that has invested in comprehensive engineering standards. As many building companies continue to re-use original designs from the 1950s, you require an effective and reliable building partner with a modern and innovative approach to design and construction.
What compliance analysis and engineering do they use to ensure your custom building will comply with the following:
- Wind codes for your locality
- Building Codes of Australia
- Construction standards for your locality.
5. Can you assist with any questions I may have about local council approval?
A quality building partner should be open, honest and willing to help at all stages of your custom project. Not only should they assist with local council approval, they should also provide tendering support where required. Look for a building partner who can provide well-rounded advice on the occasion that your plans need to be amended.
- Can they assist with any questions you may have about council approval?
- Can they provide any advice in the instance that your plans need to be amended to accommodate your local council’s requirements?
- Are they open and honest about their abilities to build the custom project you need on the site you’ve selected, such as evaluating your wind load and ground conditions?
Looking for more tips like these? Follow ASI Build on Facebook for the latest industry news, valuable resources on custom steel buildings and exclusive member rewards.
We are one of Australia’s longest standing designers and manufacturers of premium custom steel buildings and structures. Proudly Australian owned and operated since 1993, we are founded on more than 40 years’ experience in design, construction and project management. Call us today on 1300 760 007 for a free, no-obligation quote.